BUSINESS AUTO INSURANCE
Whether you rely on a single car or a large fleet of vehicles, commercial auto insurance is something most businesses need.
Help protect your business
Whether you rely on a single car or a large fleet of vehicles, commercial auto insurance is something most businesses need. That’s because an accident can happen to even the most careful driver—and these accidents can cost thousands or even millions of dollars.
Commercial vehicle insurance for both owned and leased cars and trucks protects your business in many important ways.
- Liability if you’re responsible for harming others or for damaging their vehicles or property.
- Damages if your car is damaged or destroyed in an accident or by something other than an accident, such as theft, vandalism or hail.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorists if an at-fault driver is unable to pay any or all of the costs owed to you.
- Medical costs for you or your passengers’ injuries.
Extra Coverages, No Cost
We work with providers who offer a few of these additional coverages at no extra cost.
- Daily costs to cover the loss of earnings when you assist ERIE in an accident investigation or defense claim.
- Legal fees if you are arrested as the result of an accident.
- Bail bonds after an accident or traffic violation that involves a car that we insure.
- All expenses to return your stolen auto to you.
- All expenses necessary to replace a deployed air bag.
- Reimbursement for premium paid for up to 30 days of similar coverages on an owned private passenger auto used by you or a relative in Mexico and other foreign countries, where your business auto insurance doesn’t apply.3
Learn more about how we can help you protect your business.
GET A QUOTE
TODAY AND SEE HOW MUCH YOU CAN SAVE!
Customizable Commercial Auto Insurance
Ask one of our agents about the following benefits available through some of our current providers.
- Transportation expenses (for collision claim) to cover transportation costs for a rental car or bus fares if a collision puts your vehicle out of commission.
- Transportation expenses (for comprehensive claim) to cover transportation costs like a rental car or bus fares if a comprehensive loss like hail or theft puts your vehicle out of commission.
- Road service for towing and labor costs if your vehicle breaks down.
- Loss of use (income protection) to cover a business income loss when you can’t use your vehicle.
- Death and disability income benefits if a named person dies or becomes disabled as a result of an auto accident.
- Physical damage insurance for hired, rented, borrowed autos for both collision and comprehensive auto claims.
- Trailer agreements to cover legal liability you assume under a trailer interchange agreement.
Start With a Free Hassle-Free Quote
Fill out the form below and one of our agents will reach out to you soon to go over our process. Let us see if we can help you save some money!
Don’t want to fill out the form? Call or Text (440) 525-3923
FEATURED WAYS TO SAVE
Safe driving discount
Car safety equipment discount
You can save on your insurance coverage if your car is equipped with safety equipment like factory-installed air bags, passive restraint, anti-theft devices and anti-lock brakes.